I had pinned this recipe quite a while ago and was so glad that I made them! The lack of butter and cream made me feel better about eating them, the sour cream and ranch flavors made them tangy and savory and delicious.
Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- 3/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 1oz packet Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 3lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- chives for garnish
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring the water to a boil, lower heat to simmer, and cook uncovered for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes fall apart when pierced with a fork.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and return them to the large pot. Mash them up until smooth.
- Stir in seasoning and sour cream until evenly blended.
- Place in serving dish, sprinkle with chives and serve.
Adapted from hiddenvalley.com